Fat Quarter Friday is back! And this time you can order a fat quarter of our beautiful Cotton Canvas for just £5.
Cotton Canvas is our heaviest fabric at 390gsm, making it sturdy enough for bags and bag handles, aprons, purses, shoes, and upholstery. The fabric has a textured surface, so even areas of flat colour will have depth. It has a slight creamy colour, so some colours may print paler than on other ‘white’ fabrics, but this also gives the fabric a lovely warmth.
What can I make with a fat quarter? – 46cm x 56cm
- Print a photograph and stretch it over a wooden frame to make your own canvas
- An A4 tote bag, with just enough left over for a handle
- 4 pencil cases
- 2 make-up bags or clutch bags
- Several sizes of drawstring bag (this lovely how to guide by Purl Solo is really easy to follow)
- 2 iPad cases
- Baby shoes, or even your own canvas shoes (lots of ideas on Pinterest)
- Little girl’s elasticated skirt
- Pin cushions
- A 40cm x 40cm cushion
- An A4 notebook cover (or 2 smaller notebook covers)
Fat Quarter Friday is only available on Friday 11th November 2016 from our shop.