Fat Quarter Friday is back! And this time you can order a fat quarter of our beautiful Cotton Canvas for just £5, only available on 11th November 2016.
Cotton Canvas is our heaviest fabric at 390gsm, making it sturdy enough for bags and bag handles, aprons, purses, shoes, and upholstery. The fabric has a textured surface, so even areas of flat colour will have depth. It has a slight creamy colour, so some colours may print paler than on other ‘white’ fabrics, but this also gives the fabric a lovely warmth.
What can I make with a fat quarter? – 46cm x 56cm
- Print a photograph and stretch it over a wooden frame to make your own canvas
- An A4 tote bag, with just enough left over for a handle
- 4 pencil cases
- 2 make-up bags or clutch bags
- Several sizes of drawstring bag (this lovely how to guide by Purl Solo is really easy to follow)
- 2 iPad cases
- Baby shoes, or even your own canvas shoes (lots of ideas on Pinterest)
- Little girl’s elasticated skirt
- Pin cushions
- A 40cm x 40cm cushion
- An A4 notebook cover (or 2 smaller notebook covers)
Fat Quarter Friday is only available on Friday 11th November 2016 from our shop.